Your personal data is and/or will be collected from the following sources, which shall include but not limited to:
- Any agreements that you may have signed and executed with us;
- Any application and/or registration forms submitted by you to us;
- Any forms submitted by you to us during any contest and/or any promotional or marketing events;
- Your usage of and/or registration with our official website (our URL);
- Any emails or correspondences sent by you to us which includes your personal data;
- Any other documents that are submitted to us for any of the purposes set out below;
- Third parties such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other government entities.
Information that we may collect through the above mentioned sources may include but not limited to:
- Name, gender, date of birth, marital status, religion
- Email address, postal addresses, frequent flyer number, telephone (mobile or otherwise)
- Payment information, banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
- Passport details including passport number, passport issuance date, passport expiry date
- Name of guests traveling
- Other demographic information
Please note that if you fail to provide to us with your personal data, or do not consent to our processing of your personal data, we will not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes, and we will also not be able to provide you with our products and/or services.
We use information about you for the following general purposes:
- To verify your identity and payment details, for purchases and to administer your membership and offer you the perks
- To provide you with the products and services you request
- To make and complete your travel reservations
- To provide you with travel confirmation and updates
- To manage your traveller profile
- Processing bills and providing travel notifications
- To communicate with you in general
- To respond to your questions and comments
- To allow us to contact you for customer service
- To measure interest and improve our customer service
- Assisting any government agencies or bureaus or bodies, including for the purposes of police and/ or regulatory investigations;
- For our compliance with the applicable laws;
- Conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; and/or
- Such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
We may share your information with the following entities for the purpose of completing your travel bookings.
- Ground Operators
- Destination Management Companies
- And/or any other company that supplies products and/or services, subcontractors and affiliates of SAYU
- And/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authorities
These suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain provide travel updates, collect additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit. (e.g. Airlines and/or hotels)
All parties mentioned above are required to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
We want you to feel confident making travel arrangements with us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. We employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information